Thursday, August 5, 2010

Biggest Loser Results

Well, we ended our Biggest Loser competition on July 12th before we left for Okoboji. Overall, I think the challenge was a great success as all four of us lost weight, which was the main objective. I came in fourth place only losing about 7 pounds throughout the 8 week competition. I'm all right with that though as I have lost 43 pounds since the day before Delaney was born. I have surpassed my pre-pregnancy weight and I am closing in on my wedding weight, so I'm feeling pretty good. Now, if I could just get a little motivation and energy to be more active that would help! My new goal is to have the weight listed on my driver's license be true!

Craig came in third place (percentage lost). He lost about 18 pounds! I can really notice the difference in just looking at him. It's amazing how a few different choices have made such a difference for him...smaller portions, diet pop, etc. Lauren came in second. She lost about 10 pounds, which was more than her goal! I think she took the competition the most seriously, and she looks great! Chip ended up beating us all by percentage and poundage. He lost about 20 pounds. His new job at Menards and getting away from dorm food were the keys to his success if you ask me!

So, like I said, we all did well and achieved some success! I hope that we can keep it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed