Thursday, October 6, 2011

Too Much Weekend

I think Delaney had a little too much weekend!  She got run down, and has now gotten sick!  This is something that I used to do when I was a kid (actually, I still tend to get sick when I get run down.)  Nothing serious, but still no fun!  I'm hoping it's just a cold that she got because she was so tired & run down.  I also think her teeth may be bothering her!  I'm just hoping now that all this drainage doesn't turn into an ear infection again!  I stayed home with her yesterday, so she could get in some extra rest and down time.  She seemed a little more spunky this morning, but she still has that nasty cough!  I hope this doesn't linger too long.  Last night was the first night she hasn't woken up in the middle of the night in almost a week! 

Craig and I are still trying to get caught up from the weekend too.  We must be getting old because it's Thursday, and we are still exhausted!  Having a sick kiddo doesn't help!  Here's hoping a low-key weekend at home this weekend, gives us all a chance to get some rest.  My parents are coming to town to go to the Husker game, so Craig and I might actually get a Date Night and some extra help with D.  Should be a win/win for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed