Thursday, June 3, 2010

We're Surviving

Well, we're on Day 3 of Daycare, and so far so good! It has definitely been a tough week for many reasons, but so far I think we're all coping fairly well. The mornings are tough. Aside from being up way earlier than I have been in months, the stress of getting everything and everyone ready to go each morning is exhausting. I try to do as much the night before, but it still takes me at least 2 hours to be out the door. I'm really tired this week, and it must show based on some of the comments I've received the past couple days!

Delaney seems to be doing well at daycare. From the sounds of it, she's pretty spoiled over there. She's the only girl, and the little boys seems to be quite smitten with her. I also think Holly (the daycare provider) is enjoying having a little baby around again. I am so happy I made the difficult decision to go with Holly at the last minute. I'm at peace and confident in my decision! So far, I couldn't ask for more as far as our daycare goes!

The evenings have seemed very short, and that makes me sad. By the time I get home from work and all settled, it seems like the time just flies by and it's time for bed! I'm so tired that I look forward to going to bed, but when the time rolls around I'm having a hard time laying Delaney down and turning off the light. I know this will get better, but right now it's pretty depressing!

Our Biggest Loser competition is progressing. At this week's weigh-in, I had lost the least amount of weight at just under 2 pounds, and Chip had lost the most at around 6 pounds (I think--I can't remember for sure right now). The boys are also ahead of us girls in the Team Competition by about 1% loss. We'll see how this week goes. As of yesterday, I have completed 6 days of 30 Day Shred, done 1 Ab workout from Exercise TV on Demand, and gone on several walks with Craig and the girls (Delaney & Izzy). My activity level has definitely increased, and I have tried to make an effort with food. I just wish I wasn't so hungry all the time and didn't crave such bad things. I guess when they say it's a lifestyle change. I think once I have the guts to go home for lunch again to an empty house it will help a lot as I have healthy lunch options there. So far, I haven't been able to face walking in without Delaney. My goal is to try sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed