Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frustrated

Well, as our Biggest Loser competition continues I continue to get more and more frustrated. After 2 1/2 weeks, I'm in dead last and have only lost about 2 pounds. Chip & Craig are both down over 10 pounds and Lauren has lost about 5. I stayed exactly the same from week one until now. I don't understand. I have been more active and paying better attached to what I'm eating, but still no real results. I have noticed my 30 Day Shred is getting easier every time, but I have been skipping a few too many days. I'll be able to move up to Level 2 after a couple more workouts, maybe that will do the trick. Right now, I'm sort of sorry I ever said anything about starting this silly competition.

Delaney has reverted to getting up at least once a night over the last two weeks. I think this is part of the reason I've had more excuses to not do my video. She was doing so well, sleeping at least 6 hours a night for a few weeks straight. Now, we're up around 3-4 a.m. every night. I'm getting really tired. I think I'm developing narcolepsy...I feel asleep this morning while I was burping her! Oops! Don't get me wrong, it's all worth it, but boy am I tired! I hope she finds her way back to the longer nights soon!

Other than the sleeping thing, Delaney's been really good. She seems to be smiling more and more every day, and she likes to "talk" to us. We're taking her to her first wedding this Saturday, we'll see how that goes. I'm prepared to request a seat in the back just in case! We have her 3 month pictures scheduled for Monday. I'm so excited for them! I loved her newborn pictures, so I just know these will be great too!

Another big event we are planning is Delaney's baptism. Craig and I went to the baptism class last weekend at Blessed Sacrament. We have schedule Delaney's baptism for July 11th. We are so excited, she'll have all her grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins there! Brent, Buffye, and the kids are even making a trip back from Colorado for the big day! I'm really looking forward to it! We will also get to spend the 4th of July with them, which should be a lot of fun!

Today's been a pretty nice day. I decided to treat myself to a quick pedicure at lunch. It was so nice! I definitely needed one, and my toes look so pretty! When I got back to work, I was surprised to hear it was our monthly massage day! Oh, how I've missed those. I haven't gotten a work massage since probably November before my belly got huge! We are go lucky to have Stephanie stop in once a month, it's definitely one of the best "perks" of the job. Talk about $10 well spent! The only bad things is, after all this pampering I still have a headache! ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed