Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! Thanks for being such a great daddy to me! I'm a very lucky girl to have you as my daddy! You do such a great job of taking care of me, Mommy, and Izzy! You really are a ladies' man! You are my favorite bath-giver and snuggler! I also love when you push me in my stroller when we go on our family walks! We get to do so many fun things together. You're the best daddy!
Mommy and I had a few tricks up our sleeves today, but Mother Nature gave us a run for our money! We had planned a surprise brunch at the Green Gateau with the Aerni family! When we left our house, it was like a monsoon! We made it to lunch, but the rest of the days plans were still in jeopardy! We had made Daddy a tee time with Ryan, and some other guys (James & Russ) for 1 o'clock. Luckily, the skies cleared just long enough for them to get their 18 holes in! Meanwhile, Mommy and I had a play date with my boyfriend Parker and his Mommy! Here's some highlights...
Here's Parker telling me a secret! He was telling me how silly our Mommies looked jumping and dancing around trying to get "cute" pictures of us!
Here's Parker putting the moves on me. He was holding my hand! I thought it was pretty cute! He has the softest little chubby hands!
Then, Parker really got crazy! Let just say I ended up with a big drool stain on my shirt! I think Mommy & Daddy are going to have to keep their eye on this one! He's a pretty sloppy kisser...good thing he's so good-lookin'. Now, if I could only get both of my boyfriends together at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed