Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's be a while...

I guess I haven't posted for a while. We've been pretty busy it seems. Last Friday, we headed up to Tekamah for a wedding on Saturday. We visited with all of Delaney's grandparents, and even her great-grandparents. She also attended her first wedding! She did pretty good, and was fairly quiet throughout. Here's a picture of her little outfit for the wedding...I thought she looked adorable!
Isn't she cute? We also had a chance to have a family picture taken, which was nice because we usually don't have anyone around to take a picture of all of us. I think it turned out fairly well. I didn't plan for us all to match, but I think we looked good anyway!

Speaking of pictures, we had Delaney's 3 months photos taken on Monday night. She was pretty stubborn about smiling, but she looked super cute none the less. I can't wait to see how the turned out. I'm sure they'll be great even though she didn't seem to be in the mood for them that night.
This picture is about 10 days old, but it's a pretty cute one of Delaney and one of her many boyfriends, Parker. Aren't they cute! They are only about 3 1/2 weeks apart in age, but Delaney has some serious growing to do to keep up with this future linebacker!

We are closing in on the 3 month mark, so I'll have another post in a few days with more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed