Monday, May 31, 2010

Last Day at Home

For having nothing really planned, we had a fairly busy weekend! We saw a lot of people and did a lot of fun things! I think it was good because, I'm having a very hard time facing the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow. I have so loved the last 10 weeks here at home with my little girl, but tomorrow that all changes. I have to leave her at daycare and go back to work. She will be in very hands and fine, but I'm still incredibly sad about it!We've had a lot of "firsts" this last week. We had our first trip to the zoo last weekend and our first shots last Monday. Here's a picture from last Wednesday, when I took Delaney to her first baseball game with my friend Kaitlyn and her two babies Henry & Julia. We all had a great time watching the Saltdogs!
Here's Delaney all dressed and ready to go to her first barbecue at the neighbors. The food and conversation was great for us, and Delaney enjoyed the attention from her buddy Greyson! Izzy even got to come play too! Yesterday, we went to Delaney's boyfriend Parker's baptism party. It was fun to see the babies together. Delaney is starting to catch up to the boys size wise! We even got to see her other boyfriend, Reed, for a while yesterday evening! Her Mencke grandparents came to visit and have dinner with us Sunday night! She always like visits from them!
Here's a pictures from today. We decided since it was so nice this morning to take Delaney on her first picnic. We loaded up and took off to the closest park. She loved being outside and looking around. Izzy also had fun watching all the bikers and squirrels. She was a pretty happy girl chillin' in the shade! We spent the rest of the day with my parents and brother. As always, Delaney was doted on and loved all the attention. After they left for home, we were outside on the front porch and Delaney thought it was pretty funny to spit up all over me and started giggling for the first time. It was definitely the highlight of the day! I could listen to her laugh all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed