Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thinking of our friends...

Today, my mind, heart, and prayers are with some of my very good friends. I have two friends that are dealing with their parent's illnesses, and I'm very worried for both of them. One is dealing with the after-effects of a stroke that her mother had, while the other continues a 3 year battle against cancer that her father's been fighting. I'm praying for the best for all of them, and I hope you will do the same!

I've been whiny lately about my situation...money, stress, lack of sleep, etc... Then, I see what my friends are up against and I feel incredibly guilty. There are so many worse things out there, and I'm so thankful that we have the life we do. I'm working on living in the moment, and not taking everything so seriously, but it's hard. I'm trying to focus on the good, and not let the bad consume me. We have a great family that is healthy (knock on wood), and honestly what more could we want. We are also on the brink of my favorite time of year when we get to see everyone we love and spend some serious time together, so that is something I'm definitely excited for and looking forward too!

Please keep the Helt (Aerni) family and the Bright family in your prayers today!

P.S. I promise to have a post full of Delaney and new pictures on Friday for her 8 month birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed