Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grrr!

I'm beyond disappointed. I have been working on a case for 9 months...9 months...since July. I finally got everything finished with the life insurance companies. I delivered everything I had promised to in the beginning. Then, I come to find out this morning, the client has suddenly changed his mind and decided to go elsewhere. There were times throughout this process I was literally banging my head against the wall. We had a good company, the lowest premium, and he still went elsewhere. This industry is really starting to put me in a bad mood! (I realize most of you have no idea what I'm talking about...I needed to vent.)

In other news, graduation is rapidly approaching for both of my siblings. Chip is busy finishing out the year...right now he's at the beginning of track season. He also has Prom coming up in a couple weeks! Jessica is busy student teaching and looking for a job. She's getting a little discouraged, but I know something will work out soon! Any school would be lucky to have her!

My uncle Jack was scheduled to come home from UNMC yesterday. But, Tuesday night he developed a fever, which got up to 102 degrees and continued all day yesterday. His nurse told my dad he didn't have a very good day yesterday. He even told Mom to stay home and not come visit because he felt so bad. It is likely that he has developed some sort of infection...this is very bad because the chemo has wiped out his immune system. Now, we'll just have to go day-by-day to see if he can come home.

Craig woke up with a sore throat this morning. Mine has been a little scratchy the past couple days too. I hope we aren't getting sick! I finally feel like I'm over my 2 week long neck pain that triggered migraines about every day...I would seriously hate to set sick again!

Well, this is fairly random...that's about all I have to tell you about right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed