Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We're still here

Yes, we're still alive and well. It seems that it's been crazy lately! We have all survived a terrible cold. We have another tooth, making 3 total now! We have witnessed Delaney's first steps, and a few more since! We have installed a new kitchen floor and entryway floor! We have done some serious deep cleaning. I'm tired...

We are anxiously waiting and preparing for Delaney's birthday festivities this weekend! This week seems to be crawling by soooo slowly. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I'm sooo excited to celebrate my little girls big day! She has no idea what's going on, but someday we'll tell her all about it. I have most of my little crafty projects done. It's down to the last minute cleaning and food prep. We're hoping the weather is nice so that we can spend some time outside on Saturday. Right now, the forecast is a high of 58 and a few showers...let's hope that changes a little!

After all the partying this weekend, I have to turn around and get geared up for the baby shower I'm throwing for Jessica on the 27th. It's going to be a crazy few weeks at our house! More to come on Sunday, with tons of pictures from the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed