Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Golf Baby Shower for Princess

Delaney and I made our first girls-only trip to Tekamah this past weekend to throw a baby shower for Auntie Jess & Baby M. I went with a golf themed shower since they are doing a golf themed nursery. Golf has been a big party of Jess & Nick's relationship, so it's only fitting! I only managed to snap a couple pictures before the shower started of a few of the decorations, but we got quite a few picture on Jess's camera of the actual shower!
Here's the diaper cake I made for her. I tried to find as many "golf" baby things I could use. I found some golf shoe baby slippers that were too perfect for the top of the cake! I also found a PGA beanie bear that was so cute! Jess used to collect beanie babies, so this was also a great find! Finally, I found the golfer rubber ducky! Every kid needs a rubber ducky, and my nephew needs a golfer ducky! The argyle ribbon was the last touch!
Here are the golf cake pops I got from Sweet Bites in Omaha! They tasted just a good as they looked, and were a huge hit at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed