Thursday, March 3, 2011

Neglect

Neglect...seems to be the word that best describes me lately. It seems as though I have been neglecting everything accept Delaney. My house is completely disgusting, my laundry is piling up, my dog only spends time with my while I'm sleeps (as does Craig). He doesn't even remember what it's like to spend an hour with me while I'm awake, I'm sure. I haven't blogged in weeks. I've neglected myself, and now I have a nasty cold. It's getting ridiculous.

We tiled our kitchen floor a couple weeks ago, and it seems like everything has been out of whack since then. Craig and Brent worked so hard, and got it done in two days. It looks amazing! I have pictures and everything, but haven't had time to post them. They are going to do our entryway and stair landing in the next couple weeks. We've been using that as an excuse to not clean as it's just going to be nasty again. It's bad though, if I could afford a cleaning service this would be the time to hire one!

We are counting down until Delaney's big birthday! It's only a little over 2 weeks away! I'm so excited. My housekeeping skills are going to have to make a miraculous recovery between now and then. I can't believe it's finally almost here!

Little Miss D has been a busy little girl these days. She is all over the place. She has developed quite a stubborn side here lately. She will not sit still to get dressed or change her pants for anything. She just throws a complete tantrum. But, with Craig or Holly she behaves much better. I don't get it, why is she pulling this stuff with me! She is also eating like a horse. I think we are in the midst of a serious growth spurt. Now that she has discovered the wonders of real food, she can't get enough. She still hates potatoes, but otherwise she'll eat anything! She has also given up bottles and not looked back. She's had whole milk since last weekend, and she is doing great!

She seems to be becoming more and more of a toddler every day and less and less of a baby. She just seems so grown up all of a sudden! I expect her to be walking within the next few weeks. She has finished her first session on swimming lessons with flying colors. She is a natural! We signed her up for the next session because she loves it so much! She is now talking all the time. She says "Dada", "Mama", "dog", and "more". She also talks about this guy "Bob" a lot!

We have all been fighting a nasty cold at our house this week! I hope it's a quick one, and we'll all be healed up soon! We have a lot of things to do to get ready for Delaney's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed