Friday, October 15, 2010

A day at the pumpkin patch

Delaney and I spent the beautiful fall morning at the Roca Berry Farms Pumpkin Patch with Delaney's daycare friends. Holly was planning to take all the kids today, and I decided I would be very sad if I missed Delaney's first trip to the pumpkin patch. I took the morning off work and tagged along. It was so much fun! We couldn't have asked for a better day, it was just gorgeous! Obviously, this was a trip to take pictures, so here are my favorites! The sun was really bright, so Delaney had a hard time finding me sometimes. I think they still turned out pretty cute! She loved the hay, and she was infatuated with the pumpkins! I can't wait to make a trip to the pumpkin patch an annual tradition. I won't even rule out another trip this year!

Delaney with her prized pumpkin!
D chilling in a pile of hay!
Big girl sitting on top of a hay bale, she thinks she's pretty cool!
Delaney & I sitting on a hay mountain. I really didn't try to pose, but it looks kinda cheesy!
\Looking pretty with some colorful mums!

Delaney in the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed