Thursday, April 29, 2010

All is Well

I had my 6 week follow-up check up today, and the good news is...all is well! My blood pressure is perfect...116/65! I was really worried about this, so I am very relieved tonight! I really didn't want to start taking blood pressure medication! Everything else checked out great as well. I'm healing perfectly, and virtually back to normal.

Delaney is doing well, she is sleeping longer and longer stretches at night. Last night she slept from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m., and then again until 8:30 a.m. Mommy is definitely appreciating the longer stretches, but I'm still fairly tired most of the time. I'm wondering if she's going through a growth spurt as her eating has been a little crazy the past couple days. She's been growing so much so fast, I think it might be hard to identify the actual growth spurts.

Well, we are in the middle of a thunderstorm right now, so I have a terrified puppy to console. Izzy absolutely hates thunderstorms. She shakes like a leaf at the first sound of thunder, and buries herself under the covers or the nearest blanket. Poor, puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed