Friday, February 5, 2010

Another baby joins the world...

My cousin Scott and his wife Sara just welcomed their second son into the world this morning. Leo Marshall made his appearance weighing in at 10lbs 8oz. These two sure have big babies! From what I hear, "little" Leo came out with a full head of curly black hair! Congratulations Scott & Sara! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Up next, the Aerni family! I'm predicting sometime late next week, but we shall see! I know they are ready for their little guy to enter the world, and we are so excited to finally meet him!

We hit the 30 week mark yesterday. This seems like a pretty big milestone in this pregnancy journey! I can't believe we're down to 10 years. So far time has flown by, I sure it doesn't start to drag here at the end! Yet another reminder to keep cracking on the to-do list!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed