Monday, January 9, 2012

So much for getting healthy...

Delaney came down with a nasty cold last week, and I spent Thursday & Friday home with a sick little girl.  She had a runny nose and stuff like that since before Christmas.  But when she woke up with a fever Thursday morning, I thought for sure she had an ear infection or strep or something like that, but alas it was "just a combination of viruses".  Awesome!  My little girl had a low fever from Thursday until Saturday, snot everywhere, a smoker's cough, and was extremely clingy.  Since it was a virus there wasn't much I could do for her...fluids, ibuprofen/Tylenol, humidifier, etc.  Obviously, I enjoyed all the extra cuddles and snuggles, but of course those have now come back to bite me in the butt! 

I'm sick.  Craig's sick.  We are a big, snotty, miserable family.  No fevers since Saturday, so we have all gone back to our normal day-to-day happenings.  All I want to do is go home to my sweat pants and DVR.  I haven't made it back to the gym since Thursday thanks to this lovely sickness.  I toyed with the idea of going tonight, but the way my head is pounding right now and the fact that I can't breath all that well, I'd say that's highly unlikely at this point. Here's to hoping this doesn't stick around too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed