Thursday, December 15, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend!

I have been feeling the love all around this week.  After Izzy's ordeal last weekend, I have had no less than 5 people offer to help us out with her this weekend while we are away.  After a lot of thought and advice from our vet, we have decided to take Uncle Brent & Aunt Buffye up on their offer to take care of Izzy for the weekend.  I think this is the only option that will allow me to relax and have any fun while we are in Kansas City.  I am beyond grateful for their offer!  I know she will be great hands.  I also hope the anti-anxiety meds the vet prescribed will help mellow her out while we are gone! 

I also celebrated my birthday this past Monday.  Talk about feeling the love!  I had over 50 FaceBook messages, lots of texts, and many phone calls from family & friends!  I was also treated to lunch by my work BFF, Kaitlyn at Red Robin!  I returned to find some beautiful flowers at the office from Craig!  He can be really sweet when he wants too!  Then, another co-worker surprised me with a delicious cupcake from Cupcakes & More.  It was a great day!   I am one that never really looks forward to my birthday.  I always feel like it's a hassle for everyone to stop and acknowledge it right in the middle of the hectic holiday season.  Don't get me wrong though, I love a little extra attention and spoiling once a year! 

Speaking of spoiling, Craig surprised me with a new camera for an early birthday/Christmas gift!  I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but I'm really hoping to this weekend!  Hopefully this means some great pictures for you coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed