Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Run Forrest Run

So tonight I start a journey that I absolutely never thought I'd go on. I have decided to take part in the annual Beginner's Luck Running program put on here in Lincoln by the Lincoln Running Company with my work BFF Kaitlyn! I have been jealous of "runners" for a long time, but have long considered myself not running material. Well, tonight I will find out what I'm made of. This program is 8 weeks long, with a weekly training session and a 5k run on the last night. It is designed for people just like me that have no clue what they are doing when it comes to running. They will educate us on everything running over the course of the program. I'm very excited, and a little scared! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed