Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 2

Today I'm supposed to tell you the meaning behind our blog name. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I changed it after we got married to something I thought would stick for a while. I use our blog to write about the big events going on with us as well as the every day occurrences. It's nothing special, but it's us! First the "us" was just Craig and me. Then, it was Craig, Izzy, and me. Now with Delaney, it's all four of us! It keeps growing as does our family!

In other news, Craig and I have planned our Valentine's Day outing. We're going to celebrate a little early and go the Chocolate Lover's Fantasy at Embassy Suites Friday night. We went a couple years ago, and it was wonderful. A perfect little outing for us since we both love dessert! Delaney will spend a little quality time with her Uncle Chip and Lauren! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed