Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 1

I'm trying a little game going around the blog world. I'm sure I won't hit every day, but I'll do every post. It's 30 days of structured posts. Of course, I'll thrown in my usual random posts as well! The first day's instruction is to post a recent picture of myself along with 15 interesting facts about myself. I'll use the term "interesting" very loosely...
This picture is from a couple weeks ago, but it is the last picture I have of myself. I figured since it is Super Bowl week, Delaney & I can show our Packer Pride!
  1. I married my high school sweetheart.
  2. I got pregnant with Delaney our first month of trying...we are so blessed/lucky!
  3. I bought my uncle's house, which is finally starting to feel like our home instead of theirs.
  4. I'm a perpetual klutz...I'm 27 and I've had 4 broken bones!
  5. I've never had a speeding ticket or been in an accident when I was driving! (knock on wood)
  6. I often wish I would have become a teacher. I think that's job that is a great gig!
  7. I played piano all through my childhood, competed in competitions with it, and even performed at the Jocelyn Art Museum in Omaha. I really miss it!
  8. I was on the Dance Team in high school. I took Dance lessons all through elementary school. I cannot wait for Delaney to be old enough for Dance Class. She loves to dance!
  9. I have a SERIOUS sweet tooth! It's the reason for my too tight jeans!
  10. I love to bake, not cook! I think it would be so fun to have my own bakery...
  11. I also love to plan events/parties! I would love this to be my job...
  12. Contrary to my previous statements, I actually like my job. It's not something I ever thought I would do, and most people have no clue what I do!
  13. As much as I love Delaney, I am so not ready for another one!
  14. I miss the small town life that I grew up in, but I love Lincoln!
  15. I have a lot of friends that happen to be guys, and a small group of girl friends that I don't see all that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed