Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What a Weekend!

We had a really fun weekend! We got to go home to Tekamah/Herman for the first time in a couple months. It was a long overdue trip! We got to spend some quality time with our families and enjoy what might be the last childless trip home! My Pampered Chef show at Jessica's on Saturday was a huge success...the biggest show I've had to date! Our baby shower on Sunday was so much fun! Auntie Jessica really outdid herself. We were again super spoiled by our families. Baby Mencke now has a serious stock of diapers built up, which is so great! We also got some other great necessities! I'm thinking it's about time I start getting the baby things washed and organized!

Last night, the Tekamah-Herman Boys Basketball team qualified for the state tournament for the first time in 22 years! Both of my cousins, Jacob & Trevor, are on the starting lineup. We made the trip up to Fremont to watch them play last night, which was a lot of fun! We're looking forward to cheering them on next week right here in Lincoln! I think Hotel de Mencke will be booked! It will be another fun weekend!

Nothing really new to report on Baby Mencke! Same old thing...swelling, no sleep, and back aches! The baby continues to kick me just in case I forget it's in there! My ribs are getting a little sore because of that! We are still struggling with Baby Girl names, so let us know if you have any suggestions! We're running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed