Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm pretty sure the next 10 days or so are going to be crazy busy, I thought I would post now while I still had the time. We will be heading home sometime in the next few days (depending on this crazy weather situation), and I will remain there until after Jess & Nick's wedding next week. Craig will come back to Lincoln for a few days to work next week. I'm so looking forward to the time at home with family and friends, but I know by the time we are all back in Lincoln and everything is over I will be one exhausted pregnant lady.

While we're away we will hit a big milestone (to me) in the pregnancy. We will hit the 6 month mark. Seriously! Is it just me, or has time flown by?!? Baby M has been kicking more and more these days. So far it doesn't hurt or anything. It actually makes me feel better because at least to me it means Baby M is doing just fine in there. Craig is still trying to feel it, I think he has but he just doesn't know it yet. He needs a little more patience!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all make it where you're going safe and sound! Also, Happy New Year as we are booked until mid-January! We have so much to be thankful for in 2009, and so far 2010 is shaping up to be the best year yet! We have so much to look forward to. I can't wait!

Love,

the Mencke's

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed