Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well, yesterday was an exciting day for me. I made my first official baby purchase. It wasn't anything big, just a few little outfits. Jill & I hit up a local consignment sale full of baby things. We only bought clothes, but it was still a lot of fun. I hadn't bought anything specifically for the baby yet, so I think it's sort of a big deal.

I also spent my first night alone in our house since we've lived here. It wasn't the best night's sleep, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I didn't get all freaked out or anything, so I'm kinda proud of myself. However, I won't be doing it again for a while I hope. Oh, and having Izzy here with me definitely helped!

I think that both Craig and I are really starting to get excited about this next chapter in our lives. Not that we weren't excited before, but it's getting more real. I have about 1 more week in the first trimester, so I'm looking forward to that. We have started researching the big ticket baby things...travel systems, cribs, etc. It's unbelievable how much stuff babies "need". Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed