Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Latest

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm not really sure why, but all is good here! We are now 15 1/2 weeks along with the baby. We get more and more excited about everything each day! It's good that time is flying by. It also helps that there are plenty of things going on these days to keep us busy!

We have had 2 doctors appointments now. We heard the little one's heartbeat at both appointments. According to the doctor it was around 160-170 bpm. I'm still feeling really good. I'm starting to get a little energy back, and I have more of an appetite. My doctor says I have actually lost a few pounds. I think that's a little funny considering I haven't been sick thus far in the pregnancy, but I have definitely been eating less. Mostly, because nothing sounds good!

We did have a bit of a set back last week. I got the flu, or something just like it. I actually spent 3+ days in bed. I only got up to shower (every other day), go to the bathroom, or get something to drink. It was ridiculous. I never remember being sick like that before. I definitely think I had the flu of some kind. I did have the seasonal flu shot in early September, so I suppose it could have been the dreaded H1N1 as I haven't gotten that vaccine yet. Izzy took care of me those days while Craig was at work! She's a great snuggle buddy!

We have scheduled our next doctor's appointment for November 18th. We are really looking
forward to that one as we will get to see the little one that day on an ultrasound! We are still going to have a surprise as far as gender goes, and wait until he or she is born to find out. I'm still thinking it's a girl, but time will tell!

Jessica & Nick's wedding events kicked off today. We had the Hassler Family Pampered Chef Shower. It was nice to see the family! It was also nice since I was the PC rep, so I made a little something! Their next shower is back home in a few weeks! That one will be fun I'm sure! After that the holidays start with the bachelor & bachelorette parties thrown in the middle for fun! I'm really looking forward to the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed