Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Babies, Babies, & More Babies

Well, I mentioned in my last post that two of my very best friends (Amanda & Jill) are also expecting their first babies! They are both due in early February. I also have a cousin and his wife (Scott & Sara) who are expecting their second the same week! The first week of February is going to be crazy! I'm just guessing they will all deliver very close to each other (time wise)whenever a February snow storm blows through Lincoln & Omaha! The hardest part for me will be deciding who to visit & spoil first! I may just have to flip a coin!

We also just found out this week that Craig's cousin and her husband are expecting their first baby a couple weeks before us! We are soooo excited for them! They have been trying for quite some time and dealing with various issues, so this is a true blessing! I'm not sure what "method" finally worked for the, but I am so glad it did! Congrats Amie & Jeff!

The best part about all of this of course is our little one already has a handful of friends his/her age! I can't wait to see all of them together...it's going to be a fun spring!

Oh, my husband is becoming obsessed with baby names. I think it's totally adorable, of course, but our lists just keep getting longer & longer. At what point do we stop, and start narrowing the lists down? Oh, and he asked when we can start painting the nursery the other night...I think Daddy's starting to get excited! I couldn't be happier! Now, figuring out how we're going to pay for all this...

I'm still feeling the same...TTTTIIIIIRRRREEEDDD! All the time! But, I don't feel any more queasy, so I'm thankful for that. I had a pretty bad headache on Saturday. Luckily, I didn't have anything planned, so Izzy & I hung out on the coach and watched the horrible Husker game! I also feel like my belly is huge, and I really don't think it should be at this point. I know I wasn't stick-skinny at all before all this, but seriously it's kinda out there! I feel like I'm "bigger" than my friends who are 2 months further along than me...WTF? They could tell from hearing the heartbeat if there were two in there, couldn't they?!? Yikes!

Oh, and Craig's other cousin Mark will be back to the US from Iraq in 2 weeks! He's been over there since April, so everybody is excited for him to come home safely! He graduated with my sister and grew up across the street from us, so I've known him for a long time! I wonder if he knows his family has expanded by 2 little ones while he was gone!

Nick's (my sister's fiance) brother, Brandon, will be back in December. He's been in Afganistan since May. He'll make it home just in time for their wedding...everybody is anxiously waiting for that! Oh, and the wedding is only about 3 months away! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed