Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's a great day!

I got a call from my sister this morning...she's engaged! It's about time, no really we just have all knew this was coming for quite some time, so we've been waiting for what seems like forever. I am beyond excited for her and Nick. They are so great together! I couldn't have picked anyone better for her.

So...this means we have another year full of wedding planning, parties, and fun! I am so excited! I had so much fun with our wedding, so I know this will be fun too! Especially, since I'm not the one making all the decisions!

Oh, and Jess & Nick closed on their house this morning too, so it's been a HUGE day for them! Talk about timing!

1 comment:

  1. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you want those columns back! How did he do it???

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed