Monday, June 22, 2009

Five Years...a little late

So I should have posted this about a week ago, but you know life got in the way. On June 14th, I have been at my job for 5 years! 5 YEARS! I think that is insane. I'm 25 and have been at the same job for 5 years...that's pretty rare. Granted 2 of those years were part time while I was in college, but still 5 years is a long time. 20% of my life...ouch!

So much has changed in my life since I started here...I have graduated college, bought a car, got married, vacationed out of the country, bought a house, and gotten a dog. Also, my family has expanded with a niece & a nephew (on Craig's side), and lost two family members to cancer (great aunt & uncle). I have watched both siblings graduate high school and my sister graduate college too! I have moved twice and gone of various trips...Vegas, Colorado, Okoboji, Mexico, etc. I can't believe it's really been that long. It's been a wild ride!

I love my job. I like what I do, and I think I'm pretty good at it. Now, if I could only figure out a way to make more money...I'd be set for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed