Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Wow...it feels good to be home! After 3 straight weeks of trips back home to Tekamah, it feels so good to be back home in Lincoln with no immediately plans to return home. Don't get me wrong, I love being back home with our families, but getting back and forth is beginning to get really old. All of the events these past two weeks with the graduations were a huge success and lots of fun! Now, the next big thing to look forward to is the State Track Meet this weekend. We didn't necessary expect Chip to qualify, but he did! And, we couldn't be more excited! He's going to run the 400 meter dash Friday morning! I've never been to the state track meet, so it should be a lot of fun!

Until then, I plan to fill the week with laundry, cleaning, and some organizing. My house has been neglected the past few weeks with all the craziness, so I have some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed