Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who knew a video game could hurt?

So, we broke down and got the Wii we've been talking about for months on Tuesday. After two nights of playing...we are both pretty sore. The longer I'm awake today, the worse it gets. It's so crazy that a video game can do this! It's great!

Craig also has an xBox 360, which I absolutely despise. I don't play it, and I hate it when he does. I've never understood his "passion" for Halo...who just sits there for hours and hours playing a game. The Wii is a great compromise...it's something we can do together and have fun while doing it and it's not just lying on the couch watching TV (although we still do enough of that)!

I'm hoping we'll be adding to our game collection soon...it looks like there are lots of fun options to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed