- Graduating high school (05.2002) We graduated number 5 & 6 in our class of 52...the order is still up for debate!
- Attending & graduating college at UNL (me-5.2006, Craig-5.2007) We said "good-bye" to our little farm towns and headed for the big city of Lincoln! We had no idea this is where we would be making our home!
- Both purchased our first vehicles (me-11.2006, Craig-7.2007) This was a big deal for both of us, and we are just a couple months from having them both paid off!
- Entered the workforce full time (2006 & 2007) We quickly learned what the "real world" was like. We are still trying to adjust!
- Got Engaged (12.12.2007) We were supposed to celebrate my 24th birthday with our friends, but before dinner Craig proposed! Everyone was hoping, but I don't think anybody thought he would ever ask! Best Birthday Ever!
- Bought a house (06.26.2008) We closed on our house about 6 weeks before our wedding, but didn't move in until a week after our wedding right after our honeymoon! Almost 3 years later, we are still making it our home!
- Got Married! (08.08.08) One of the happiest days of my life! Our wedding day was perfect, perfect weather, all our friends & family there to celebrate, we couldn't have asked for more!
- Got a puppy (09.17.08) We saw little Izzy and instantly fell in love! She was and will always be our first-born! Our lives would be so empty with out that little fur-monster!
- Got pregnant (found out 08.07.09) We were blessed and didn't have to try long, we were both a little shocked when it happened! It was a great first anniversary present!
- Had Delaney Jo! (03.19.10) The happiest day of our lives! Delaney has definitely changed us, but I think for the better! Craig shows a completely different side when he's with his little girl...melt my heart!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Ten years ago today Craig and I went on our first date! I can't believe that 10 years have gone by already! We were 17 and ending our junior year in high school! We went to dinner & a movie! We ate at Burger King (ha! true story) and saw Along Came a Spider. Little did we know what we were starting that night...here we are 10 years later. We have done a lot in those ten years, here are a few highlights: