Monday, June 9, 2014

Uncle Chip Got Hitched!

So, Uncle Chip & Aunt Lauren FINALLY got married a couple weeks ago!  They were engaged for 2.5 years, so it seems like it was a long-time coming;however, for the last couple months it sure sneaked up on us fast.  Craig & I were both honored to be a part of their big day.  Lauren asked me to be her "Matron" of  Honor, although I hate the title of "Matron".  I decided I should have been called the "Best Woman" instead.  Craig got to be Chip's Best Man, which was pretty fun.  Craig is the big brother Chip never had, and Chip is the little brother Craig never had.  Delaney got to be the "Flower Girl Princess", and Cooper was an honorary Ring Bearer.  It was sort of a 3 ring circus to orchestrate all the logistics of getting our entire family properly outfitted and presentable at the right times for all the events.  But in the end, it was a wonderful day filled with lots of love & laughter!  Delaney summed it up last week for me randomly one morning before work...
Delaney (from the other room):  "Mom!"
Me:  "What?"
Delaney:  "Chip and Lauren's wedding was AMAZING!!!"

Now, the pictures!  These are some quick snapshots straight from my phone, so they aren't the best, but we are anxiously waiting the photos from the photographer!  

Princess Delaney with the beautiful bride

My beautiful babies
Jess and I with our baby brother and his new bride

Mother and Sisters of the Groom

Delaney & Chase
Me & my little man

Our family of 4 all dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed